We have something to tell you!
Or, at least when we do, we'll put it in this channel.
The plan is to do a public release 9/20. I'll delete this thread before we do that.
So everyone reading this message is a Saucer previewing this tool. Please play around with this site for a minute, fill out your profile, introduce yourself, let me know if there's something we can change or organize things differently.
Outverse is still in beta and has some rough spots, but I think it'll do quite nicely for the kind of async communication we want to be able to foster with our users and the community.
Outverse is still in beta so there are a few rough edges, but we're really impressed so far with what we're able to show you. (I say this and then I'm immediately struggling to use this wysiwyg editor)
* Check out the Content Library, you can filter by videos and articles and we can add links to external things as well
* We can post Events that we are hosting or attending so people can keep track of everything in one place.
* Channels contain one or more "Forums" which contain "Threads" in which we can converse.
* Current problems:
- Why can't I hard return? Do I really have to have soft returned before I can hard return?
- Why don't bullets or numbers work?