Sticky SauceCon

SauceCon 2021 Registration is LIVE!

• 25 February 2021
  • 0 replies
SauceCon 2021 Registration is LIVE!
Userlevel 1
Badge +2

About SauceCon Online 2021

SauceCon brings together the global community of Sauce Labs users and automated testing experts. Join us online April 20-22, as teams from around the world will come together to learn from each other and level up their automated testing and continuous delivery skills.

What can I expect?

• Two days of talks
  • 33 world class speakers
  • Access to Sauce Labs staff
  • Best Practises for Testers, Developers, Coders, DevOps Leaders and teams like yours
  • 6 In-Depth half-day workshops on API testing, Automation, WebDriverIO, Docker, Cypress and Test Frameworks

You can watch all the SauceCon Online 2020 sessions for free, right here to get a better idea of what SauceCon Online is like.

When is it?

April 20-22

What are the workshops?

Check them out here.

How Much Are Tickets?

Tickets. Are. FREE.

Tickets are tiered, with the “Free” tier getting you access to all Keynote Sessions and Industry Technical Presentations.

Basic Tickets

Give you access to everything in the Free Tier, plus breakout sessions.  The first 300 people to register for a Basic ticket get a special edition conference t-shirt and sticker.

Premium Tickets

All of the above, plus a conference Swag box including a shirt, stickers, backpack and more!

Basic + Workshop Tickets

Give you access to all Keynote sessions, Industry Technical Presentations, Breakout Sessions and the Workshop day on April 20.

Premium + Workshop Tickets

Everything.  All sessions, plus the workshop day, plus the swag box.

Group Savings

Register 5 to 9 people and save 10% on each.

Register 10 or more and save 15%!

To take advantage of this offer email saucecon@saucelabs.com.

My boss will never let me attend

We’ve got you covered.  Customize this letter to help them understand why SauceCon Online is one of the most valuable conferences you can attend this year, or check out this forum post for suggestions on how to write your own!

I’m so excited!  Where do I register?!

Right here my friend, right here.

Interested in sponsoring SauceCon 2021?

Check out our Prospectus.

This topic has been closed for comments